In this episode, we will discuss how to create a life plan to meet your goals. Because life plans are important just as much as plans for your events are. So to be purposeful, to be intentional, you will need to create a plan of action for your life.
- Life plans are important for keeping track of where you are, and where you want to go.
- Securing a tool for you that helps you to create a life plan.
- Make sure you are considering the 8 Pillars of Wellness when drafting your plan.
- Re-Assess your values by asking yourself key questions on what you should change and why. (more prompts in the episode)
- Make sure that your life plans are tangible and can be completed in a certain timeframe. Make them heartfelt so you are encouraged to complete them.
- Accountability is key. Ask a couple of friends to be your accountability partners, or book a personal coach like me to help. Link below for a free discovery call with yours truly.
- Prepare for setbacks, because there will be some. Always been willing to adjust your plan and make the next best step.
- Your plan should always be in a location that you can see it constantly.This inspires you to move forward every day!
- Check in often to ensure you are on the right track. Always review your big picture plan to make sure you on going in the same direction that you were meant to.
- If you want a community, consider Joining the Planners on Purpose Community on Facebook. Link below!
Links and Resources
Thank so much for listening this to episode, don’t forget to subscribe so that you don’t miss out on anything new!